6400 Series All Glass RV Window
- All sections present an exceptionally clean and flush exterior surface when closed with only 1/8" gap between glass sections.
- Vent and exit sections utilize a hidden hinge design maintain a flush automotive look.
- All outside glass edges have a full "pencil" edge for safety and appearance.
- 4" Radius for all outside glass corners enhances the modern automotive look.
- Vent section has an easily removable bug screen and is operated using a custom built, low-backlash scissor operator with the vent opening limited to approximately four inches at the bottom.
- Polyurethane bonding technology is used to bond the stationary glass to the window frame eliminating the potential for leaks and squeaks.
- No obtrusive outer frames are used in the emergency exit models.
- Emergency exit models have a full 17"H x 24"W opening and swing a full 90 degree providing a completely unobstructed opening.
- Inside clamp ring mount for a smooth exterior. Clamp rings are available to fit a variety of wall thickness.
- Uses a 1/2" thick insulated glass panel. This system utilizes a double moisture seal barrier to survive in the changing conditions.