A high-strength, durable radius corner RV window with a torque awning provides protected ventilation for RV travelers in rainy weather. Opening the vents creates an awning, so the window can be opened for fresh air while channeling water outward from the vehicle wall.
- The 7900 series window is primarily a screw-in mount. Pre-drilled screw holes for uniformity and ease of installation. Color matched vinyl screw covers are available.
- Clamp ring mount models are also available- 8700 Series.
- Spring loaded torque arms do not rattle or flutter. Vents close tightly.
- The sturdy, one piece frame has a sloping sill for efficient drainage. Frames have backed-on long-lasting black or white finishes.
- Regular or safety glass in clear or a variety of tints and styles.
- A wide variety of shapes, vent combinations and egress models.
- Egress models are available. Egress handles are painted red and placed in easy to reach locations.
- Aluminum framed screens with fiberglass screen cloth. Removable for easy cleaning.
- All windows are shown from outside view. Window corner radius is 3-3/16"
- All sizes shown in grids are actual window sizes. Actual Window size is 3/8" smaller than rough hole size.
- Degree of angle will further restrict the availability of sizes.
- Angles are available in 5 degree increments.