8700 Series RV Torque Window
The 8700 series is a high-strength, durable radius corner RV Window. A torque awning provides protected ventilation for RV travelers in rainy weather. Opening the vents creates an awning, so the window can be opened for fresh air while channeling water outward from the vehicle wall.
- Clamp ring mount provides a smooth exterior with an aerodynamic, automotive look. Clamp rings are available to fit a wide range of wall thicknesses on your RV.
- Spring loaded torque arms do not rattle or flutter. Vents close tightly. Removable screen keeps bugs out, and makes vent cleaning easy.
- Safety glass available in clear or a variety of tints and styles.
- A wide variety of shapes, vent combinations and egress models.
- Sloping sill for efficient drainage. The frame finish in black and white is baked on, for long lasting good looks.
- Aluminum framed screens, with fiberglass screen cloth, are removable for easy cleaning.
- Egress models are available. Egress handles are painted red and placed in easy to reach locations.
- For exterior screw in mounted windows of the same style, see 7900 series.
- Sizes are shown in actual window sizes. Rough hole size is 3/8" larger than actual window size.
- S= Stationary V=Vent Opening E- Egress/Exit Window