Style 65 storm windows are radius cornered storm window that provide additional insulation, with minimal interior projection. Designed for Hehr windows that mount with a clamp ring.
Features & Benefits:
- Storm windows reduce heat loss in cold weather, and drastically muffle exterior noise
- Minimal interior projection keeps the storm windows out of the way of curtains, drapes and blinds
- Storm windows are held in place with top and bottom clips. Clips attach using the same screws that hold clamp rings in place
- Built-in handles for easy removal -- no tools required. This makes cleaning of primary and storm windows simple
- Perimeter bulb seal maximizes weatherproofing and minimizes rattles
- Multiple-lite storm windows are available for very large primary windows. These storm windows have a tight seal and a one-piece appearance
- Standard frame is black finish aluminum
- 1/8" clear tempered safety glass is standard. Optional glazing types are available
Storm windows are built to fit most Hehr primary windows. Hehr part # must be provided to ensure the correct storm window is ordered. Wall thickness restrictions apply for style 65 storm windows. Please discuss details with your Pelland Enterprises representative.
Note: Angled windows -- use style 65 storm windows on windows with angels of 18º or less. Storm windows are not recommended for use with egress windows.
Models - Stationary only.
Note: Windows are shown from outside view. Windows in this series are stationary.
Typical Vertical Section: