Horse trailer feeder window with pull bar lock release:
Horse feeder windows must have Hehr part # to order replacement.
An economical radius cornered, flush mount feeder access for slant load horse trailers. The feeder window is a bottom T-Bar slider (shown below) with stationary panes at the top. The 0280 is curb side (passenger side) and 0281 is roadside (driver side).
The window features:
- A drop-down safety bar system & full pull bar lock release mechanism which allows opening of the window by pulling downward at any point on the pull bar
- Safety spin nut for locking mechanism prevents accidental lock release. Also available in the on key system for all locking
- Back frame radius = 3.188. Available in durable black frame finish
- Window corner radius = 3 3/16. Rough opening radius is 3 3/8" (3/16" clearance)
- Window mounts to the wall using and interior clamp ring. Clamp rings are available for all common wall thicknesses
- Allow for compressed thickness of your flange seal when ordering
- Drop-down safety bar system & pull bar lock release mechanism. Sliding panel has an outside pull knob. It can be latched from the inside for weather security
- Window can be re-glazed without removing from trailer