5400 Series Bus Window
5400 Series Bus Windows
Features and Benefits
- Designed for use in small and medium sized transit vehicles
- All glass can be re-glazed without removal of the mainframe from the wall
- Three emergence exit (egress) methods available
- Glazing available in a range of light, medium and dark shades
- Manufactured in flat and contoured shapes, including upper an lower T-Bar sliders, full sliders, stationary, and destination windows
- Meets FMVSS 217 standard for glass retention, release and extension, as applicable (when properly installed)
- Various window models are manufactured in 4 locations throughout the United States. Call Pelland Enterprises to order
- Made with durability to withstand the intense and constant use of transit vehicles
- Interior clam ring provides a smooth exterior, for better appearance an safety. Clamp rings are available to accommodate a wide range of vehicles wall thicknesses
- Standard vent opening height is 8"
- Windows have been tested up to a height of 48"
- Current size information is available, so please discuss your special needs with your Pelland Enterprises representative
Typical Vertical Seal