1500 Series Manufactured Housing Windows
Dependable and durable, the Kinro 1500 Series Vinyl Windows have the long lasting endurance to add beauty to your home year after year.
Inside and out, Kinro 1500 Series Vinyl Windows have a neat, fresh and clean appearance that will brighten any room. Their sleek slight lines and quality construction will compliment your home's decor. The stylish design of our vinyl windows will enhance the beauty of your home for years to come. Multiple sizes makes our 1500 Series Windows as flexible as they are beautiful.
- Optional frame designs- Standard frame for use with all wall/sliding types. Lap frame provides an integral siding
pocket that eliminates the need for additional siding trim pieces.
- Heat fusion welded frame- Provides superior structural strength and prevents potential leakage at the corners.
- Multi-chambered frame- Improves thermal and sound insulating values.
- Staggered weep system- Channels water to the outside of the window and allows minimum dust infiltration.
- Hot melt sealed insulating glass-1/2" air space and "intercept" spacer provides optimal thermal performance. Unit is
sealed to protect against air and moisture leakage.
- High quality fin seal weatherstrip- Gives a positive seal around sash/vent perimeter protecting against the elements, noise
- Optional internal grid-Color matched to the exterior window frame. Internal grids ease cleaning of the glass
- Block and tackle balance- Ensures that the operating sash glides effortlessly.
Multiple Size & Shape Options